Thursday, May 18, 2006

"Thank you sir, you have made a wonderful difference to our life"

Yes... i got it. This is what i was searching when i left NCST and now i am able to get answers to my uneasiness which i had experienced.

Today after reading this blog post my memories goes back to the day when i first stepped in NCST with hopes and stars in my eyes. That was the day, i could have never thought of being to this present position but i am here and it is just because of the culture what this post is advocating about.

I am not the only one... i am one among many... who discounted their past and started afresh to get in to an entirely different carrier and the most surprising part of it is that we excelled with flying colors. I agree we owe our achievements to this wonderful place.

People like us is having more NCST in their blood, as along with being a student had the privilege of being staff also. And that gives us more salt and more layers of NCST culture.

I confess... what i am today is just because i was a part of this great and wonderful place.

Hat's off...

1 comment:

Pravin Kumar said...

>I am not the only one... i am one among many... who discounted their past and started afresh to...

I tooo, one of them....

>I confess... what i am today is just because i was a part of this great and wonderful place.

i do.. what ever i am now that only because of NCST, ncst gave me the path where i can run now..other wise i was blind......